Thanks to all who participated in the Men's Club Golf Tournament over the weekend- it was a beautiful day to be outside! Thanks also to everyone who participated in our Fall Fundraiser- Home & School volunteers worked hard to deliver TONS of orders this week. We're looking forward to our C.O.P. Stop and to our Pep Rally honoring 7th & 8th grade athletes tomorrow. Please read the Wednesday Wire for important church and school announcements and opportunities.
- Tonight at 6pm in the Clunan Center- Alpha Session 8
- Tomorrow at 10:55am in the Dining Hall- COP Stop (details in the WW)
- Tomorrow at 2:15pm in the gym- Pep Rally (details about Spirit Jeans Days are in the WW)
- Friday- Crazy for Our Country Jeans Day (details in the WW)
- Saturday- Feed My Flock
- Sunday at 2pm in the parking lot- Trunk-or-Treat
- Monday at 7pm in the church- Syro Malabar Mass (details in the WW)
- 10/29/19 at 8am in the gym- Kindergarten Chit Chat
- 10/30/19 at 8:15am in the JPII- Junior High Coffee Chat
Dr. Whit Wills, Doctor of Barbecology, will be cooking the famous St. Louis Butts in conjunction with Pig Day on Sunday, November 3rd. The butts are an excellent item to purchase as you prepare for the Holiday season. The butts are available for $40 each. Pre-order your butts online by October 28th at https://www.stlouismensclub.
com/s/order. You can also order by emailing or calling Jeff Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-619-3163 (pickup after 11/3 can be arranged).
Click Here to Access Feed My Flock Sign-up
Looking for a past Wednesday Wire? Click here to browse them all!
View All Posts