We hope you all had a wonderful Fall Break! Thanks to all who joined us for Parent/ Teacher conferences yesterday- we are very happy to welcome your children back to school today. Please read the Wednesday Wire for important church and school announcements and opportunities.
- Tonight at 6:00pm in the Clunan Center- Alpha Session 7 (dinner and childcare provided)
- Tomorrow- picture orders due (orders will be billed through FACTS this year)
- Friday- Feed My Flock Jeans Day (details in the WW)
- Friday- Report Cards will be emailed to parents
- Sunday- Men's Club Golf Tournament (details in the WW)
- Monday at 5:30pm- Altar Server Training (details in the WW)
Dr. Whit Wills, Doctor of Barbecology, will be cooking the famous St. Louis Butts in conjunction with Pig Day on Sunday, November 3rd. The butts are an excellent item to purchase as you prepare for the Holiday season. The butts are available for $40 each. Pre-order your butts online by October 28th at https://www.stlouismensclub.
com/s/order. You can also order by emailing or calling Jeff Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-619-3163 (pickup after 11/3 can be arranged).
Click Here to Access Feed My Flock Sign-up
Looking for a past Wednesday Wire? Click here to browse them all!
View All Posts